DRIVEN Professionals (DRIVEN) works with evolved organizations to support and leverage their greatest asset: their human capital. Motivated employees become qualified for career advancement due to an understanding of leadership’s best practices, enhanced productivity and business development strategies.
Our mission is to support and provide tools to enable motivated professionals to live more productive, engaged and energized lives.
Read more about DRIVEN’s Private Client Services
DRIVEN Public EventsYou need not be a large company to benefit from DRIVEN’s wisdom and practices. DRIVEN offers a series of thought-provoking community events, inspired networking events, progressive virtual workshops and empowering social events for the public as well!
- Interactive networking events give NYC motivated professionals the opportunity to network with like-minded do-ers, develop relationships and turn these relationships into sources of business.
- Curated Discussions help participants understand the brain chemistry and psychology surrounding work and life challenges. Once mindful, these evolved contributors will come up with strategies to succeed in unfamiliar and sometimes unexpected situations.
- Small-scaled social events give women the opportunity to have some good, clean fun while continuing to build relationships and empower themselves to live more fully.
- Workshops address work/life integration challenges with the benefit of 24/7 access. The motivated can learn at their own pace on their own time.
- Content is delivered through a virtual video library, webinars, teleconferences and podcasts.
DRIVEN Corporate Principles serve as a promise to our clients that we are interested in their safety, education and advancement.
- The interests of DRIVEN’s individual and corporate clients will come before the interests of our shareholders, vendors, sponsors and partners. If either of these is in conflict with the interests and good of our clients, clients will take precedence.
- DRIVEN provides a supportive, positive environment where any participant can feel safe with vetted specialists, programs and best practices.
- Corporate and individual clients will receive accurate information about speakers, specialists and workshop leaders’ professional degrees, credentials and experience.
- Each program participant is able to freely express opinions, without fear of public humiliation, ridicule or shame. Individuals are all entitled to a positive learning experience.
- The CEO or Chairperson of the Board will hear complaints not speedily handled by a company representative.
- We will take Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability seriously and will actively engage with like-minded people and enterprises.