Intentional Productivity: 13 “Busy Busters” For More Clarity, Focus, Energy and Ease
If you’ve answered “Yes” to any of these questions, you are in the right place!
And you’re not alone.
Every day, motivated professionals pick their heads up at the close of their hectic days with the overwhelming realization that they have accomplished only a fraction of what they’d intended to do.
They leave feeling overwhelmed by an ever-growing list of outstanding actions and decisions, knowing that tomorrow will likely look the same.
But it doesn’t have to!
And that is good news!!!
DRIVEN has developed an online productivity platform Intentional Productivity: 13 “Busy Busters” for More Clarity, Focus, Energy and Ease. Improve the way you think about, address and execute workplace activities and habits so that each day you experience a greater sense of focus, control, ease and accomplishment.
The program is a virtual, online, self-paced, sequential training program that teaches you how to embed cutting-edge, science-based practices into your life, focusing your productivity and allowing you to devote attention to what matters most to you. How does that sound to you?
- HOST: DRIVEN’s founder Deborah Goldstein *Read about Deborah below.
- CONTENT: Thoughtful action-oriented sets of exercises that will help you utilize your time better.
- STRUCTURE: Weekly modules that are designed to teach you steps that create systems that work for you.
- HOURS: 18 hours total, broken down as follows:
- ONE HOUR a week devoted to the new content. Your timing for the work is totally up to you.
- THREE one-on-one virtual coaching sessions with Deborah (*Read about Deborah below) over the course of 13 weeks.
- Financial: $599 for a $1,999 value!
- Time: 18 hours for 200-250 ‘found’ annual hours.
- RESULTS: Insight, energy, productivity, engagement, and ease!
DRIVEN clients have benefited from this program’s practices by:
-Recognizing what depletes and replenishes their personal energy.
-Understanding self-imposed factors that inhibit attention and achievement.
-Applying scheduling strategies best suited for their biorhythms.
-Mitigating mental energy drains that are specific to the workplace.
-Expanding their efficiency, engagement and output by employing intentional practices.
Join them in discovering how to live and work a more energized, engaged and productive life for decades to come!
Here’s a high level look at Course Content:
Phase #1: Lay the Groundwork: Clarify your unique motivation to increase your productivity and understand how your mind and body are wired as organic first steps to enhancing your attention.
- Identify what you deem crucial to live a fulfilled life
- Learn a technique to shift from anxiety to excitement
- Create a plan to address your self-determined ‘energy enhancement’ goals
Phase #2: Scheduling Strategies: Create practices to leverage your schedule to maximize your productivity while you are working, so you can fully enjoy your time away from work.
- Understand your personal circadian rhythms
- Learn methods to protect your best working moments
- Create a plan to address ‘lost opportunities’ to refresh
Phase #3: Create Intentional Practices: Build systems and boundaries to work with greater efficiency and focus on the tasks, activities, and projects that matter most.
- Learn 3 ways to mitigate procrastination TODAY
- Establish protocols to minimize future interruptions
- Utilize our favorite tips to manage your inbox
- Practice a quick-check technique to determine when and how boundaries can be set
Phase #4: The Secret Sauce: Explore the differentiators for optimal productivity; resulting in BIG gains in ‘found time’.
- Determine how you best receive self-care
- Learn how to make time ‘slow down’ using Mindfulness
- Understand the yin and yang of thinking and doing
- Practice a dozen self-crafted mindfulness and focus hacks
*About Deborah Goldstein, founder and CEO of DRIVEN Professionals: Deborah has been working with motivated professionals to enhance their productivity and leadership effectiveness success since launching DRIVEN in 2013. Her transformational programs are based on neuroscience and are tailored to an individual’s needs and a company’s unique culture. Clients include Morgan Stanley, Grant Thornton, RSM, Deloitte, Stroz Friedberg and Fidelity. The common denominator of DRIVEN clients is they were overwhelmed by output demands, and now have more clarity, control and focus due to their investment in Intentional Productivity.
PS. If you don’t think you have the time, then this training IS FOR YOU!
Begin your transformation frantic to energized TODAY!