Busy Busters: 13 Weeks to a Less Manic Life
If so, stop running! Help has arrived. DRIVEN has created a 13-week self-paced micro-learning program.
Busy Busters is a virtual, online, sequential training program that teaches you how to embed cutting-edge, science-based practices into your life, multiplying your productivity, improving your health, and allowing you achieve your life’s greatest potential.
- This program begins on January 23, 2019,
- You devote ONE HOUR a week to this success-based program designed to build upon itself. Your timing for ‘the work’ is totally up to you.
- Each week you’ll apply another ‘step’ to the sequence to create systems that work for you.
- You’ll engage in 3 hours of one-on-one virtual coaching to maximize your productivity growth potential.
- You’ll be invited to 4 virtual 30-minute Q&A sessions (and have access to the recordings)
- This adds up to a total of 18 hours of work.
- The results: Greater engagement, energy and productivity at work!
- The investment: $599 (for a $1,099 value!)
But also know: You’re not alone.
Motivated professionals are constantly reaching the end of each hectic day only to realize they got nothing of substance accomplished, with anxiety, frustration and exhaustion as their only rewards.
Intentional Productivity will be the time-management challenge of the 21st century. After all, it’s never been easier and never been more difficult to be productive. Digital technology, among other factors, in their attempt to simplify our jobs are also responsible for unforeseen distractions, interruptions and perceived obligations that redistribute our time and energy ineffectively. Companies are hemorrhaging resources due to lack of productivity.
During DRIVEN’s 13-week program, beginning on January 23, 2019. hosted by Deborah Goldstein, founder of DRIVEN Professionals, you will be presented with a series of thoughtful, action-oriented exercises designed to improve the way you think about, address and execute your workplace activities and habits.
DRIVEN clients have benefited from this program’s practices by:
- Recognizing what depletes and replenishes their personal energy.
- Understanding self-imposed factors that inhibit attention and achievement.
- Applying scheduling strategies that best suited their biorhythms.
- Mitigating mental energy drains that are specific to the workplace.
- Expanding their efficiency, engagement and output due to the employment of intentional practices.
Want in, but don’t have time?
13 weeks of self-paced learning are designed to instill gradual mindset and intentional practice shifts. The investment of one hour of work each week, plus three hours of virtual coaching throughout the course and a commitment to employing these thoughts and actions will result in accomplishing more in less time with less anxiety and greater satisfaction!
If you think you don’t have time to apply, you REALLY need this training! Making this 18-hour commitment over 3 months will empower you to live a more energized, engaged and productive life for decades to come. You deserve to live your best life possible.