For DRIVEN Individuals:
If you want to get ‘there’ faster, a coach can help!
Why You May Consider Coaching…
Elite athletes, musicians, actors— those who strive to be most excellent in their fields have a few things in common. First, they’re motivated. Second, they’re dedicated. Third, they are open to coaching! If you dream of being the Venus Williams or the Yo-Yo Ma or the Meryl Streep of your field, it may very well be within your reach. And you’ll get there more quickly with the support of a coach.
An executive coach is the ideal thought partner to help you develop and accentuate your talents to bring you to your greatest creative, productive and leadership aspirations.
DRIVEN coaches work with driven professionals— those who are willing to stretch out of their comfort zones and continue to flourish. Our clients feel safe exhibiting self-compassion and courage as they examine the realities of their potential and commit to practices for improvement. They begin to trust in the greatest truth, which is that the greatest roadblock keeping us from living the lives we want to live actually lies between our ears. The first step in our partnership is developing self-awareness…and humor. Ultimately, we work together to clarify career and life aspirations and build a path in that direction.
Are you ready for coaching? Are you motivated to alleviate the stress in your life? Do you want to settle the snow globe of your mind? Sign up for a 30-minute Complimentary Coaching Consultation!
We work with clients interested in:
- Developing Their Leadership Aptitude— especially women navigating in a male-dominated environment.
- Executive Presence
- Communication Skills
- Business Acumen
- Protocols, Frameworks, Practices
- Employing Intentional Productivity— managing overwhelm and stress, and enhancing personal energy.
- Move from Overwhelmed to Energized
- Do the work that matters to get to your goals
- Gain perspective
- Manage energy
- Utilize mental energy
- Conversational Intelligence®— understand how to inspire trust in your colleagues and communicate with impact.
- Do you struggle with:
- Engaging in Difficult Conversations?
- Setting Boundaries to Allow You to Reach Your Goals?
- Communicating with Clear Intention and Impact?
- Navigating Leadership Challenges?
Do you want to inspire:
- Trusting Relationships of Respect?
- Engagement and Innovation?
- Healthy Conversational Patterns?
- An Increased Bottom Line?
- Do you struggle with:
Those Who Benefit:
- Mid- and senior-level managers (although I love working with new managers, too.)
- My work is about making it work for you!
The Role of a DRIVEN Coach:
- Build a trusting relationship with my clients. We work in ‘safe space’, where there is no judgment, but rather appreciation of the reality of high-stress jobs, managing family life, and that life is difficult!
- Provide the space for you to share your reality.
- Reflect back and help you align with your Reality and the Truth
- Support you in addressing situations and creating protocols and practices to better manage in the future.
- Help you define your aspirations and goals and work with you to get there.
DRIVEN Executive Coaching is built on a partnership with the client. Together, we create the roadmap to realizing your greatest aspirations. Book a 30-minute Complimentary Coaching Consultation session, no strings attached! Consider the challenges you’d like to address with a coach, and what you visualize your life and career to be like after coaching. We’ll be in touch to book an appointment!