For DRIVEN Individuals:
If you want to get ‘there’ faster, a coach can help!
Why You May Consider Coaching…
Elite athletes, classical musicians, versatile actors— those who strive to be most exceptional in their fields have a few things in common. First, they’re motivated. Second, they’re dedicated. Third, they are open to coaching! If you dream of being the Venus Williams or the Yo-Yo Ma or the Meryl Streep of your field, it may be entirely within your reach. But you’ll get there more quickly and strategically with the support of a coach.
An executive coach is the ideal thought partner to help you develop and accentuate your talents to bring you to your greatest creative, productive and leadership aspirations.
DRIVEN coaches work with driven professionals— people who are willing to stretch beyond their comfort zones to carve out the careers they want and deserve. Our clients are shown how to exhibit self-compassion and courage as they examine the realities of their potential and commit to practices for self-improvement. They begin to trust in the greatest truth, which is that the largest roadblock keeping them from living the lives they want sits between their ears. The first step in our partnership is developing self-awareness…and humor. Ultimately, we work together to clarify career and life aspirations and build a path in that direction.
Are you ready for coaching? Are you motivated to alleviate the stress in your life? Do you want to settle the snow globe in your mind? Sign up for a 30-minute Complimentary Coaching Consultation!
We work with clients interested in:
- Developing Their Leadership Aptitude— especially women navigating in a male-dominated environment.
- Executive Presence
- Communication Skills
- Business Acumen
- Protocols, Frameworks, Practices
- Employing Intentional Productivity— managing overwhelm and stress, and enhancing personal energy.
- Move from Overwhelmed to Energized
- Do the work that matters to reach your goals
- Gain perspective
- Manage energy
- Utilize mental energy
- Conversational Intelligence®— understand how to inspire trust in your colleagues and communicate with impact.
- Do you struggle with:
- Engaging in Difficult Conversations?
- Setting Boundaries to Allow You to Reach Your Goals?
- Communicating with Clear Intention and Impact?
- Navigating Leadership Challenges?
Do you want to inspire:
- Relationships of Trust and Respect?
- Engagement and Innovation?
- Healthy Conversational Patterns?
- An Increased Bottom Line?
- Do you struggle with:
Would You Benefit from Coaching? Are You A:
- C-Suite Executive
- Mid- and senior-level manager (although we love working with new managers, too.)
- Rising Stars- Self-proclaimed DRIVEN Professional
The Role of a DRIVEN Coach:
- Build a trusting relationship with my clients. We work in “safe space”, where there is no judgment, but rather appreciation of the realities of high-stress jobs, managing family life, and that life is difficult!
- Provide the space for you to share your reality.
- Reflect back and help you align with your Reality and the Truth
- Support you in addressing situations and creating protocols and practices to better manage in the future.
- Work with you to help you define your aspirations and goals, and then get you there.
DRIVEN Executive Coaching is built on a partnership with the client. Together, we create the roadmap to realizing your greatest aspirations. Book a 30-minute Complimentary Coaching Consultation session, no strings attached! Consider the challenges you’d like to address with a coach, and what you visualize your life and career to be like after coaching. We’ll be in touch to book an appointment!