Is Coaching for YOU?
Elite athletes, classical musicians, versatile actors— those who strive to be most exceptional in their fields have a few things in common. First, they’re motivated. Second, they’re dedicated. Third, they are open to coaching!
If you dream of being the Venus Williams, the Yo-Yo Ma or the Meryl Streep of your field, it may be entirely within your reach. If you are motivated to live a life of clarity, focus and fulfillment, this is most certainly an attainable aspiration. Either way, you’ll get there more quickly and strategically with the support of a coach. An executive coach is the ideal thought partner as you gain perspective about your aspirations, develop and accentuate your talents to align with that vision, and embrace the mindset to get you there.
Are you ready to design and sculpt your career to align with your life?
As we move towards the 'next normal' in the Covid-19 era, motivated professionals are asking themselves questions about their life and career trajectory. Many are struggling with burnout from the pandemic. Some are second guessing the path they've chosen. Other's are considering opportunities that better align with their lives. Are you?
Would You Benefit from Coaching?
- Do you want to be a 21st Century Leader?
- Do you struggle trying to navigate 'office politics'?
- Do you want to step into your power, no matter what your position?
- Do you want to align your work and your life to be focused and present in both?
- Do you want to connect deeply with your values to guide you directly towards an ideal culture/position for you?
- Do you want to investigate how to realign your career path due to discoveries made and realities presented due to Covid19?
The Role of a DRIVEN Coach:
- Build a trusting relationship with clients. We work in “safe space”, where there is no judgment, but rather appreciation of the realities of high-stress jobs, managing family life, and that life is difficult!
- Provide the space for you to share your reality.
- Reflect back and help you align with your Reality and the Truth.
- Support you in addressing situations and creating protocols and practices to better manage in the future.
- Work with you to help you define your aspirations and goals, and then get you there.
DRIVEN's Coaching Protocol is Iterative
- Explore issues and opportunities in real time
- Discover new skills, concepts, frameworks
- ‘ExperiMent’ by putting these skills into action
- Reflect and continue to adjust and adapt
- Celebrate to grow grit and resilience
Driven Professionals are interested in:
Developing Their Leadership Aptitude:
- Executive Presence
- Communication Skills
- Business Acumen
- Protocols, Frameworks, Practices
Practicing Conversational Intelligence®:
- Inspiring Trust in Colleagues
- Engaging Gracefully in Difficult Conversations
- Setting Boundaries to Allow You to Reach Your Goals
- Communicating with Clear Intention and Impact
- Navigating Leadership Challenges
Employing Intentional Productivity:
- Moving from Overwhelmed to Energized
- Prioritizing Work to Reach your Goals
- Gaining and Maintaining Perspective
- Managing Personal Energy
- Maximizing Mental Focus
- Developing Self Care Habits
- Relationships of Trust and Respect?
- Engagement and Innovation?
- Healthy Conversational Patterns?
- An Increased Bottom Line?