Is Coaching for YOU?
Elite athletes, classical musicians, versatile actors— those who strive to be most exceptional in their fields have a few things in common. First, they’re motivated. Second, they’re dedicated. Third, they are open to coaching! If you dream of being the Venus Williams or the Yo-Yo Ma or the Meryl Streep of your field, it may be entirely within your reach. But you’ll get there more quickly and strategically with the support of a coach.
An executive coach is the ideal thought partner to help you develop and accentuate your talents to bring you to your greatest creative, productive and leadership aspirations.
DRIVEN coaches work with driven professionals— people who are willing to stretch beyond their comfort zones to carve out the careers they want and deserve. Our clients are shown how to exhibit self-compassion and courage as they examine the realities of their potential and commit to practices for self-improvement. They begin to trust in the greatest truth, which is that the largest roadblock keeping them from living the lives they want sits between their ears. The first step in our partnership is developing self-awareness…and humor. Ultimately, we work together to clarify career and life aspirations and build a path in that direction.
Would You Benefit from Coaching? Are You a:
- C-Suite Executive?
- Mid- or senior-level manager (although we love working with new managers, too.)?
- Rising Star? Self-proclaimed DRIVEN Professional?
The Role of a DRIVEN Coach:
- Build a trusting relationship with clients. We work in “safe space”, where there is no judgment, but rather appreciation of the realities of high-stress jobs, managing family life, and that life is difficult!
- Provide the space for you to share your reality.
- Reflect back and help you align with your Reality and the Truth
- Support you in addressing situations and creating protocols and practices to better manage in the future.
- Work with you to help you define your aspirations and goals, and then get you there.
We work with clients interested in:
Developing Their Leadership Aptitude— especially women navigating in a male-dominated environment.
- Executive Presence
- Communication Skills
- Business Acumen
- Protocols, Frameworks, Practices
Conversational Intelligence®— understand how to inspire trust in your colleagues and communicate with impact. Do you struggle with:
- Engaging in Difficult Conversations?
- Setting Boundaries to Allow You to Reach Your Goals?
- Communicating with Clear Intention and Impact?
- Navigating Leadership Challenges?
Employing Intentional Productivity— managing overwhelm and stress, and enhancing personal energy.
- Move from Overwhelmed to Energized
- Do the work that matters to reach your goals
- Gain perspective
- Manage energy
- Utilize mental energy
Do you want to inspire:
- Relationships of Trust and Respect?
- Engagement and Innovation?
- Healthy Conversational Patterns?
- An Increased Bottom Line?
Is Coaching For You? Start Your Journey Today.
Unusual times call for unusual measures. And during these unusual times, motivated professionals are in great need of coaching. DRIVEN is devoted to supporting the business community, so during these next iterations of 'normal', we want to inspire you and entice you to explore coaching.
Use this promo code at check out, and save 50% off of pre-Covid pricing. And don't forget to give yourself a silent 'way to go' for investing in yourself, your well being, and your success.