Are you overwhelmed because you “just don’t have enough time”?
- Do you have difficulty staying focused and on-task each day?
- Do you always feel like you’re rushing from one task to the next?
- Does it feel right to take time to reset your life right now so you can move forward with new habits that serve you better?
If you’ve answered “Yes” to any of these questions, you’ve come to the right place! And you’re not alone.
With the self-guided program Intentional Productivity: 12 Principles to Design a Life of Clarity, Focus and Fulfillment, you can improve the way you think about, address and execute career and personal activities and habits.
This self-paced training program will teach you how to embed cutting-edge, science-based practices into your life, focusing your work and allowing you to devote attention to what matters most to you. You will experience each day with a sense of focus, control, ease and accomplishment. How does that sound to you?
Are you ready to discover how to live and work with more energy and engagement for decades to come?
Here’s what you’ll learn with the Intentional Productivity Program:
- Recognize what depletes and replenishes your personal energy
- Understand self-imposed factors that inhibit attention and achievement
- Apply scheduling strategies best suited to your biorhythms
- Mitigate mental energy drains that are specific to the workplace including the new work-from-home model.
- Expand your efficiency, engagement and output by employing intentional practices
Take an inside look at the tool kit you will receive with the Intentional Productivity E-Course.
12 action-oriented self-paced modules to create self-styled systems to utilize your time and energy more effectively. You can tackle one module a week or one a month. The pace is up to you! Each module provides:
- An Aspirational Challenge: to guide you to look to the future and consider what is possible. You get to create the essence of who you actually aspire to be.
- And ExperiMentor Challenge: to convert concepts into practices, habits and ways of being.
- A Moment of Mindfulness (MOM): to help you employ mindfulness throughout your day.
- A Video: to dive deeper into the content.
- An Inspirational Quote: To provide a virtual 'rock on'!
PLUS enjoy a fun and fruitful bonus section!
Your Experience Will Unfold Incrementally:
Phase 1: Lay the Groundwork
Clarify your unique motivation to increase your engagement and understand how your mind and body are wired. These are organic first steps to enhancing your attention.
- Identify what you deem crucial to live a fulfilled life.
- Learn a technique to shift from anxiety to excitement.
- Create a plan to address your self-determined "energy enhancement" goals.
Phase 3: Create Intentional Practices
Build systems and boundaries to work with greater efficiency and focus on the tasks, activities and projects that matter most.
- Learn three ways to mitigate procrastination TODAY.
- Establish protocols to minimize future interruptions.
- Utilize our favorite tips to manage your inbox.
- Practice a quick-check technique to determine when and how boundaries can be set.
Phase 2: Schedule Strategically
Create practices to leverage your schedule to maximize your engagement and energy while you are working, so you can fully enjoy your time away from work.
- Understand your personal circadian rhythms.
- Learn methods to protect your best working moments.
- Create a plan to address "lost opportunities" to refresh.
Phase 4: Add the Secret Sauce
Explore the differentiators for optimal efficiency resulting in BIG gains in "found time".
- Determine how you best receive self-care.
- Learn how to make time "slow down" using mindfulness.
- Understand the yin and yang of thinking and doing.
- Practice a dozen self-crafted mindfulness and focus hacks.
Take advantage of the introductory pricing for the E-Course as a stand alone experience.
Or invest in the E-Course plus a starter coaching package for accelerated success.