Are you overwhelmed because you “just don’t have enough time”?
- Do you have difficulty staying focused and on-task each day?
- Does it seem that working from home is loaded with unanticipated obstacles that keep you behind in your work?
- Does it feel right to take time to reset your life right now so you can move forward with new habits that serve you better?
If you’ve answered “Yes” to any of these questions, you’re not alone. And you’ve come to the right place!
Are you ready to discover how to live and work with more energy and engagement for decades to come?
The Intentional Productivity E-Course has been designed for you to:
- Recognize what drains and replenishes your personal energy
- Understand how you’re hindering your own attention and achievement
- Learn scheduling strategies best suited for your personal nature
- Eliminate career-related mental drains, especially in the new work-from-home setting
- Expand your efficiency, engagement and output with intentional practices
The Word on the Street:
"Before participating in DRIVEN's Intentional Productivity program I was experiencing burnout, I was becoming more reactive and losing my patience faster. The Intentional Productivity program gave me tools to use on a daily basis to help proactively manage my stress, stay organized, and make time daily for mindfulness and wellness. Highly recommended for everyone today who wears multiple hats and is struggling to find balance and perspective."
Laura Nations, Director, People Initiatives & Operations, Armanino LLP
"Intentional Productivity is a great program, blending neuroscience with habit change. I found the self-paced format with videos and worksheets easy to follow and digest. The valuable tips and tricks can be applied immediately and, while I've always considered myself productive, the program has honed my productivity to a fine point! The coaching sessions added an important dimension, allowing discussion and customizing the methods. Excellent program!"
Patty Block, President, The Block Group Inc
The Ingredients to Design Your Life of Intentional Productivity
12 Action Oriented Modules:
Clear your inner fog and gain clarity about your future aspirations. Create the practices and habits to help you move towards your goals.
Discover cutting-edge, science-based techniques to employ
Focus your work
Clarify what matters most to you
Experience each day with a sense of focus, control, ease and accomplishment
Reinforcing written concepts with short videos make the embodiment of productivity twice as nice.
- Take a deeper dive into the content presented in each module
- Experience 12 one-minute meditations to learn ground yourself before the lessons
- Learn the history behind many of the suggested actions
- Hear examples and successes, bringing these concepts to life
30+ Interactive Templates:
Create your tailored and instantly applicable practices with the guidance of:
- Reflection prompts
With examples to help you with others' perspectives
Lots of goodies to support your efforts and celebrate your baby steps:
- Moments of Mindfulness (MOM): to help you employ mindfulness throughout your day
- Inspirational Quotes: to virtually cheer you on
- PLUS: a fun and fruitful bonus section
- AND: Access to a Private Resources Page on DRIVEN's website
"Your e-workbook is not only interesting but beautiful!!!! It makes me look within, like The Artist's Way. You have done an immense work. Absolutely magnificent!"
Dominique Ara, Transformative Leadership
Take advantage of the introductory pricing for the E-Course as a stand-alone experience.
Or invest in the E-Course plus a productivity coaching package for accelerated success.