OfficeHours are topical monthly webinars organized and delivered by DRIVEN and offered to participants at no charge. Often featuring guest appearances by the most influential authors, business coaches and wellness specialists in our sphere of influence, these webinars are filled with valuable insight, statistics and expert real-time responses to participants’ relevant questions.
Topics have included Corporate EQ, Executive Presence, Resilience, Empathy, Managing Stress & Anxiety, Addressing Fear & Anger, Preventing Overwhelm, Workplace Feedback, the Impostor Syndrome, Being an Effective Boss, Living in the Present, Wellness, Nutrition, Meditation and Sleep.
Be a part of the discussion and revolutionize your life and career in 45-minute increments.
Can't make OfficeHours in real time? Fret Not! Head over to DRIVEN's Video page and enjoy the recording. No Reservations Required...
This session of OfficeHours is part education and partly the start of a celebration. DRIVEN has just released our very first E-Workbook! Want a sneak peek? Join us on August 20th at 12pm ET for a preview! Intentional Productivity: 12 Principles to Design a Life of Clarity, Focus and Fulfillmentwas written with the premise that Robert Frost, in his famous passage about two roads diverging in the wood, appears to have gotten it wrong….he missed an entire road! The third road is a self-designed road, which any of us can create using the 12 Principles DRIVEN lays out in this substantial e-workbook. You’ll get a hint that this e-workbook is for you if you answer “Yes” to any of these:
- Have you ever made it to the end of a “busy” day only to realize you haven’t gotten anything substantial accomplished?
- Are you overwhelmed by “too much to do”?
- Have you lost your direction?
- Have your life and career become complicated by the pandemic work-from-home paradigm?
- Are you at a juncture when you’d like to change your life, knowing the best way to proceed is to start with what you’ve got: Yourself?
- Do you have a young adult in your life for whom you’d like to provide the gift of clarity?