Improve Workplace Performance
The corporate environment is increasingly demanding, requiring more and more from employees. The approach has been to put in longer hours at the office to get the work done but unfortunately that is taking a major toll on both individuals and organizations. When we are overworked, our productivity actually suffers and we spend more time producing less. Time is a finite resource but energy is abundant. Therefore, the way to increase productivity is through effective energy management.
Professional athletes are encouraged to take care of their bodies and minds as they recover from vigorous training and competitions. The result: They are razor-sharp and effective each time they compete. This is the approach needed for today’s corporate athletes as they are expected to be on top of their game 24/7. Organizations who want more out of their employees need to focus on investing more in employees so they can bring more of themselves to work everyday.
Establishing simple rituals can have a dramatic effect on work performance.
Increase the Energy
At DRIVEN, our mission is to motivate individuals to recognize the cost of energy-depleting behaviors and to take responsibility for changing those behaviors. We provide practical, research-based solutions for effective energy management, which we call Intentional Productivity. Intentional Productivity is about understanding one’s own energy, what fuels that energy, and what behaviors and habits are needed to maintain high energy levels in order to be the most productive at work.
Time is finite, but energy is abundant.
During our interactive workshops, participants will:
- Realize the four types of energy that enhance or detract from your productivity.
- Understand the effect of emotion on personal energy and productivity.
- Discover the types of tasks that drain your mental energy.
- Create practices to best leverage your work hours.
- Design Moments of Mindfulness (MOM's) throughout your day to sharpen focus.
- Recognize how to become fully present during non-working hours.
- Gain tools to mitigate distractions and increase productivity.
- Learn the power of celebrating their daily successes.
By incorporating small but powerful habits into their lives, individuals can see dramatic changes in their overall levels of productivity.